We are committed to delivering your order accurately, in good condition, and always on time.
Based on the nature of the products that we have, we have designed a multi-tiered shipping policy that is designed exclusively in your best interests.
We are committed to deliver products through our delivery partners and should reach you in 5 to 7 working days from order confirmation.
For Non Metros:
All products will reach you within a time span of 5 to 12 working days. For certain remote geographies the time for deliveries may exceed 12 working days.
The above time lines do not apply for custom orders, special orders or pre-order bookings. The time line for each of these will be individually mentioned in the product description.
If you require any assistance in understanding our Shipping policy please do not hesitate to all our customer care numbers.
Please note our shipping policy as follows:
- We currently deliver to more than 5000 cities across India.
- Currently, each order may be shipped only to a single destination address. If you would like to ship products to different addresses, you will need to place multiple orders.
- We make our best efforts to ship each item in your order within 5 working days of the order. However in some cases, we may take longer, up to 7 working days, to ship the order as we may have to procure it from our suppliers. In the unlikely event that we are not able to ship your order completely within 7 days of the order, we shall cancel the remaining unshipped part of the order, and send you an email informing you about the same. In such cases, your payment against the unshipped part of the order shall be refunded, in the manner you have made the payment.
- Certain ODA locations which are difficult to reach, the delivery time is more than 12 days. Please contact our call center for details
- To ensure that your order reaches you in the fastest time and in good condition, we only ship through reputed courier agencies.
- While we shall endeavor to ship all items in your order together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics, or availability.
- If you believe that the product is not in good condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the goods, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and call us on 079-26763351 (Intl. Customers: 079-26743349) or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning your order reference number. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
- For our valuable customers in the list of stastes below you are required to submit a form which is mandatory according to the state government rules for any shipments coming in from other states. Our customer service personnel will get in touch with you regarding this.
For international customers
Each international buyers is required to pay custom duties and other additional taxes as applicable to his local government. The total invoice amount is not inclusive of all the additional taxes.
Note :- Free shipping is only applicable for shipping address in INDIA.